I can’t believe it’s already the end of March! This month has really flown by! I’m not sure if it’s because we celebrate so many birthdays, in March, or because I’ve been focusing on my blog. I’m going to be honest when I say that it takes a lot more time than I thought it would, but it’s been a lot of fun!
There are two kinds of blog posts that I will read every time I see them; when someone shares their favorite products or they share their goals. Since I love to read them, I thought it would be fun to do my own. So, at the end of every month, I plan to share my favorites from that month and my goals for the upcoming month.
**This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please read my full disclosures here.**
I happen to be lucky enough to know Maggie in real life! In fact, if it weren’t for her, this blog wouldn’t even exist. She not only encouraged me to start it, she was a HUGE help when it came to actually setting it up (and answering all my questions). Her blog name doesn’t lie. She is extraordinarily nice! Not only do I love Maggie, but I love her blog, too! This post really spoke to me, because it’s something that has been on my to-do list for a while, but I haven’t actually gotten around to it yet. The picture below is Maggie’s personal vision board. Isn’t that frame beautiful?
In another life, I had an Etsy shop that focused on planner stickers and also sent out a monthly planner subscription. When I say another life, it was really about a year ago, but in the planner game, that is a lifetime! When I happened upon this blog post, I fell in love! This is such a great idea and I can’t wait to try it. If I have cute stickers, of my Bitmoji self, will it make me actually use my planner? That’s the million dollar question. The answer is probably no, but it doesn’t hurt to try! The stickers below are the adorable ones that Brandy made!
I’m very picky when it comes to mascara. Not because I want to be picky, but because a lot of mascara makes my eyes itch and turn red. When I try a new mascara, I’m always worried I’m going to have a bad reaction. I picked this up, a few weeks ago, and am loving it! Not only does it not bother my eyes, but it makes them look full, without clumping, which is always a plus.
I’ve recently started letting my nails grow out and painting them. It seemed like no matter how long I let them dry, they would always get messed up. This polish has been a game changer! After I get my color on, I wait about 20 seconds, put on a coat of the Insta-Dri and within 30 seconds my polish is completely dry!
I have wanted one of these forever and finally got one! I went with the 6 quart, because I had always used my mother-in-law’s, and that was what I was used to. Now that I’m baking a lot, I’m really glad I went with the bigger size. It can handle pretty much anything I throw at it. I even made fondant in it the other day!
- Practice Spanish at least 15 minutes a day with Duolingo. I started this a while ago, but haven’t done it in a while, so I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to start over.
- Be consistent with meal planning and don’t eat out more than once a week. I was doing so well with this, for a while, but the past few weeks haven’t been so great.
- Track what I eat and work out at least 30 minutes a day. Once again, I started off strong, at the beginning of the year, but haven’t worked out since February. Raise your hand if this is what you did, too.
- Go to bed at a reasonable hour, not 2 or 3 am like I have been.
- Make sure the sink has no dishes in it, before I go to bed.
- Wash and put away at least one load of laundry a day.
- Create a vision board.
- Continue to blog twice a week and be consistent about promoting.
- Figure out consistent branding.
- Have at least 1,000 unique visitors visit my blog. My goal for this month was to hit 1,000 page views and as of this morning I am at 1,048!
- Finish the blog courses I have signed up for and start implementing things I have learned.
- Work on taking better pictures.
For my first month blogging, I feel like it went really well, but I know there are things I can definitely improve on. I’ll be working on those in April (and probably May, June, July, etc)!
Share your goals for April below! I would love to know what they are!